“I call Steve the ‘Grand Master of New Media.’ … When he disagrees with you, he does so in a non-rancorous, irenic way that is ingratiating.”
—Leonard Sweet, via LinkedIn
My education and experience is primarily in journalism, so I’ve done a lot of writing for a wide variety of print and online publications.
- Co-Editor of In Good Faith, the spirituality channel of The Good Men Project
- Halogen TV
- Catalyst Space
- I was a contributor to Leadership Network’s Digital blog:
- I was producer of the Emergent Village Weblog, featuring original writing from a diverse group of contributors.
- I was a contributing editor to the now-defunct Profile Magazine, where I worked for Cameron Strang (currently publisher of Relevant Magazine). I actually reviewed Bibles for Profile (e.g., all the new study Bibles, niche-market Bibles, new translations, etc.). Yes, I was a Bible reviewer.
- I was publisher and editor of an underground ‘zine called Kamikaze Magazine for five years (1991-1996). During that time, I conducted interviews and wrote feature-length articles on Moby, Collective Soul, PFR, Michael Knott, author Edith Schaeffer, director John Waters, and many more.