“When it comes to publishing, social media, and the church, Steve Knight knows what he’s talking about.” —Tony Jones, JoPa Productions
- I was Media/Publicity Coordinator and a local planning team member for Wild Goose Festival, an annual gathering at the intersection of art, music, spirituality, and justice!
- I worked full-time for Hope Partnership for Missional Transformation and Disciples Church Extension Fund.
- I helped organize the “Missional Churches” learning track for the 2011 General Assembly of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), featuring Brian McLaren and other missional practitioners sharing their stories.
- I helped plan and organize TransFORM Southwest (in April 2013), the first Inhabit Conference (in 2011), and the TransFORM East Coast Gathering (in 2010).
- I served on the board of Fireside International, an international non-profit organization committed to using media communications technologies to improve the lives of the poor and suffering around the world.
- I managed an award-winning social media marketing campaign for Halogen TV in 2010, which raised money for charity: water and was named “Best of the Web” by CableFax.
- I coordinated a number of communication projects for Emergent Village.
- I coordinated the E-publishing track of the 2004 Evangelical Press Association convention, held in Minneapolis, Minnesota.